Dr. Carl Piontkowski
Dr. Carl Piontkowski offers a variety of dental services, traditional and cosmetic, to individuals and families in the area. Services include regular dental maintenance to complete oral rehabilitation, including whitening and implants. He also use Michigan based labs for dental prosthesis with most of these locally based in Macomb County.
Below is some personal information about Dr. Piontkowski:
- Graduated from University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry Detroit, MI.
- Practiced general dentistry for over 20 years in Lapeer, St. Clair Shores, Wareen, and Shelby Township.
- Have advanced training in cosmetic dentistry, implants, and dentures.
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry, Michigan Dental Association, American Dental Association, and Macomb District Dental Society.
- Served as President of Detroit Dental Clinic Club (nation's oldest dental study club).
- Worked in forensic dentistry for Lapeer County for 10 years.
- Work as an adjunct professor for the University of Detroit Dental School.
- Happily remarried to my wife Carolyn for the past few years. She is an RN, working as a Unit Director at Henry Ford Health System, Detroit Campus.
- Between us we have 6 young adult children. Four are currently attending college, one is still in high school, and one is proudly serving the country as a United States Marine.
- Member of the Clinton Township Kiwanis, helping children and the local community.